Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suzy Platnum promo code

tag
coachcb
Established Member

Suzy Platnum promo code

I need to get my scores and reports.  I have done all of my homework to up the scores and have pulled a different report every 4 months from annual.  Am getting ready to look at mortgages and want to make sure  that there are no surprises.  Is Suzy platnum my best choice?  If it is, does anyone have the promo code and for what discount?  The 2 codes that I got when I googled have expired.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Suzy Platnum promo code

I think Suze is the best format overall, because your scores display (they don't update!) for a year, and you can pick and choose which report to pull when.

As a courtesy to the myFICO business partners, we don't publish discount codes here, unless myFICO offers them on the home page here.

Keep googling, or maybe you'll get lucky with a pm! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
coachcb
Established Member

I just came across Credit Secure with AmEx.  Sounds pretty good with 30 day trial and $11.95 for each month until cancellation.  May use for 2 months at $24 and then cancel.  It sounds like I get three real scores and reports.  Has anyone used?  Thanks for the reply  Hauling....
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

They're FAKO's, not FICO's.

There are two things to keep track of when working on your credit: your reports, and your FICO's.

CreditSecure is a popular way to track changes on your reports, but their scores are FAKO's, as are those from all other monitoring services other than the myFICO products. (Yes, you can get your FICO EQ directly from Equifax, and you can get your FICO TU from www.transunionCS.com; notice the -cs.)

So it is great to sign up for a monitoring service that allows daily pulls of your reports. CS is sold by Experian. I have TrueCredit, which is sold by TransUnion. I use it because I prefer its format. I think that with CS you can pull more than once every 24 hours, which the truly obsessed find useful. Smiley Very Happy

But if you get a monitoring service, train yourself to ignore the scores, and any advice that they throw in for free, much of which can damage your FICO's.

So:

• reports from anywhere that works for you with the price and the access

• scores from myFICO

edit to add: you'll know if you have a pm when you see a weirdly glowing orange-gold envelope icon toward the top right of your page. Click it to pick up pm's. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 09-10-2008 07:55 PM
  • * Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
    FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
    Message 4 of 4
    Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.