Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suzy ???

tag
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Suzy ???

Is the Suzy product the only way to retain your old scores for up to a year? And why don't Suzy retain tu mont. and scorewatch scores??It would be nice to see your scores as sort of a graph even without the reports. How bout it Barry!!! Please,pretty please with a cherry on top!!

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Suzy ???

creditchief wrote:
Is the Suzy product the only way to retain your old scores for up to a year? And why don't Suzy retain tu mont. and scorewatch scores??It would be nice to see your scores as sort of a graph even without the reports. How bout it Barry!!! Please,pretty please with a cherry on top!!
Actually, what you're asking for is already in the pipeline, creditchief. That is, all of your scores from all bureaus and products will be retained and tracked in a graph along with the negative factors and perhaps some other relevant facts. I don't have an ETA yet, tho. Great minds thinking alike! Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Thanks Barry, Thats good news indeed, I will be looking out for this feature.

Thanks Again

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
scrambler
Contributor

Barry,

Will this product also include Experian FICO scores with a graph if I read your reply correctly? Do you have an ETA yet?

Would be nice in EX change their attitude because informed consumers will not change their attitude towards using FICO. It can only get worse when other people get to find out about this problem and I hope Suzy keeps the heat under EX to allow us to pull our FICO scores.

Message 4 of 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@scrambler wrote:

Barry,

Will this product also include Experian FICO scores with a graph if I read your reply correctly? Do you have an ETA yet?

Would be nice in EX change their attitude because informed consumers will not change their attitude towards using FICO. It can only get worse when other people get to find out about this problem and I hope Suzy keeps the heat under EX to allow us to pull our FICO scores.

I think EX will come back to myFICO when PIGS FLY.  They're so full of themselves!! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

scrambler wrote:

Barry,

If...and this is a big "if"...Experian returns to myFICO, it's possible. But for now, I wouldn't count on it. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.