Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet baby Jesus! I got an EX Alert!!!!

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Sweet baby Jesus! I got an EX Alert!!!!

Finally got my first EX alert on the new 3B service.

Maybe there is hope after all......

(fingers crossed that I get more!)

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sweet baby Jesus! I got an EX Alert!!!!

I only got 1 eq (9/12) 2 TU (9/7)  No ex Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 17
BootStraps
Established Contributor

I've got nothing...

Does that mean baby Jesus hates me??? Smiley Sad

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@BootStraps wrote:

I've got nothing...

Does that mean baby Jesus hates me??? Smiley Sad

LOL!

Message 4 of 17
BootStraps
Established Contributor

Finally got an EX alert this morning.

Took three weeks, but al least there are some signs of life...

Message 5 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay!

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am willing to bet that it wasn't a score alert. There are other services that aren't $19.95 per month that will send you alerts for all 3 bureaus when it comes to inquiries, new accounts and such. See, our expectations are so low now that people are getting excited about receiving anything from this broken piece of junk.

Message 7 of 17
BootStraps
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am willing to bet that it wasn't a score alert. There are other services that aren't $19.95 per month that will send you alerts for all 3 bureaus when it comes to inquiries, new accounts and such. See, our expectations are so low now that people are getting excited about receiving anything from this broken piece of junk.

Oh come now...

There is a lot to be said for snarky commentary! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the same this morning. Perhaps there is hope after all! It wasnt a score change alert but the new account alert did produce a score increase of 9 points. I guess one alert out of two is better than nothing Smiley Tongue I'd prefer for this service to work so I'm trying to hang in there and see how it goes over the next few days. Planned on calling today and cancelling but I guess patience is key here. Still dont appreciate or agree with the way customer service is handling these issues.

Message 9 of 17
EW800
Valued Contributor

I sure wish that I could see ANY signs of life on my accounts.  It has now been a month since I "upgraded" to the 3-bureau product.  Despite a lot of report changes, I have received absolutely nothing in regard to TU and Exp - no report updates and no score updates.  I am certain that in my case the product is not working properly, however I cannot even get Customer Service to confirm that the account is set-up properly.  

I am really getting a sour taste in my mouth in regard to how little MyFico appears to care about our concerns.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.