cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet baby Jesus! I got an EX Alert!!!!

tag
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: Sweet baby Jesus! I got an EX Alert!!!!

@lhcole77 wrote:

Finally got my first EX alert on the new 3B service.

Maybe there is hope after all......

(fingers crossed that I get more!)

Hilarious title for a thread!!!

Message 11 of 17
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that our engineering and product teams have added TransUnion account balance alerts. Depending on your credit activity, this may result in an increase of TransUnion alerts. TransUnion balance change alerts are a little different as they alert on the total number of credit lines in that category - not on each card or credit line. Please check out the forums FAQs for a better explanation: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/FICO-3-Bureau-Credit-Monitoring-Frequently-asked-questions/td-p/3410319. You'll also find a comparison chart there that shows how alerts are triggered for each bureau. 

We're listening to your feedback and working to make necessary changes as quickly as we can. 

Message 12 of 17
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Received my balance change from TU today. I like that feature!
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 13 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay!!! I got a TU alert. It's a sum of balance changes. Hmmm. Score went up 12 points.

Glad you like the title, Oil. 😭 hehehe
Message 14 of 17
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Kelsey_H wrote:

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that our engineering and product teams have added TransUnion account balance alerts. Depending on your credit activity, this may result in an increase of TransUnion alerts. TransUnion balance change alerts are a little different as they alert on the total number of credit lines in that category - not on each card or credit line. Please check out the forums FAQs for a better explanation: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/FICO-3-Bureau-Credit-Monitoring-Frequently-asked-questions/td-p/3410319. You'll also find a comparison chart there that shows how alerts are triggered for each bureau. 

We're listening to your feedback and working to make necessary changes as quickly as we can. 

Getting lots of updates to my moble app lately BUT none are in the alerts section nor have the scores been updated. Only the desktop version is running properly. Please focus on the mobile app. Thanks for making progress.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 15 of 17
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Kelsey_H wrote:

Getting lots of updates to my moble app lately BUT none are in the alerts section nor have the scores been updated. Only the desktop version is running properly. Please focus on the mobile app. Thanks for making progress.

The app update is coming soon. We are working hard to get the update completed. Thank you for your patience 

Message 16 of 17
JLK93
Established Contributor

The past couple of weeks, I seem to be getting an Experian alert for almost every balance change.

It seems to have only missed one balance change. This is a welcome upgrade.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.