Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Monitoring...How is this possible

tag
aquatic1
Established Contributor

TU Monitoring...How is this possible

Ok, maybe I am not understanding something.  Its possible, but I have not received a alert for a few things that I would have assumed would be grounds for an alert.  A new $700 collection account (AFNI) and a almost maxed out cc (missed the statement cut off date by half a day!) would be things that I would want to be alerted on.

It just boggles the mind.  I guess I will need to read the info about TU monitoring again....

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: TU Monitoring...How is this possible

aquatic1 wrote:

Ok, maybe I am not understanding something.  Its possible, but I have not received a alert for a few things that I would have assumed would be grounds for an alert.  A new $700 collection account (AFNI) and a almost maxed out cc (missed the statement cut off date by half a day!) would be things that I would want to be alerted on.

It just boggles the mind.  I guess I will need to read the info about TU monitoring again....

It sounds like you might not be aware that FICO Quarterly Monitoring monitors and alerts you on a quarterly basis only; unlike Score Watch that alerts you within a few days after a particular change. From what you've said, I would expect the new collection and possibly the maxed out card (depending on its balance at the time) to appear on your next quarterly update toward the end of this month.
Message 2 of 3
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Re: TU Monitoring...How is this possible

thank you for the response.  I guess because I get a email every week telling me Congrats there are no new changes to your personal file things like a new collection account as well as a max card would be big changes.  I guess I will pull a new updated report.

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.