Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU alert of New Address!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU alert of New Address!!!

Today I  received an alert from myfico on TU report as NEW  ADDRESS. I of course freaked out because I haven't  moved and have lived at the same address for the last 15 years. The new address according to  myfico was an old adress I  lived at 18 years ago. I called transunion and they confirmed my address as my current one and they also confirmed that they have sent NOTHING to myfico. Sooooo I call myfico and the csr swore up and down that the new address is what TU has sent over. I again said that TU does not send anything  to myfico and that myfico is the one monitoring  the reports. She puts me on hold and after a few rounds of going back and forth she finally concedes that myfico  soft pulls our reports and reports to us the changes. I asked for a free report to make sure..she says no. I asked even though I have spent an hour of my time could my fico offer a free month of service. She says no. I then said cancel my subscription and instead of trying to retain me she says ok your subscription is canceled. Wow just wow. I am highly disappointed with myfico and they way my concern was handled. 

To all those that think that it is the CBs that are sending over information....this is simply  NOT TRUE. 

I hope this helps someone in the future. I will be looking  elsewhere for reliable  monitoring.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.