Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU report not updated?

tag
awdsmama
Established Contributor

TU report not updated?

In the past month I have had 4 collection accounts deleted from my TU report (when I log in to TU's site directly they are all off the report).

So, I bit the bullet and paid the $19.95 on here to pull an updated TU report (really wanted the score haha). 

My TU on here is NOT updated...now I feel like I wasted the $$$ ugh.

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: TU report not updated?

SAME! With TU as well!  That's so weird because I was thinking the same thing.  CK lists me with no collections (Which I won't once they have gone through) but I bought my TU score it still had one left on.  I easily dismissed it as a CK issue, but now seeing this I'm a bit annoyed that it may have been a myFICO product issue.

By the way this should be under myFICO Product forum.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, when did you pull from TU and when did you purchase a myFICO report? Have you pulled TU from somewhere after buying from myFICO just to see if the CAs are still showing?

*edited because my org. post may have been waaaay off track*

Message 3 of 12
Jutz
Valued Contributor

No, I actually bought a new TU score power report because CK was listing the collections accounts as deleted (as expected) but when I opened my new Myfico report, one remained. I assumed it was a CK snafu, but the same thing just happened to awd, but the changes were seen on the official TU report instead of CK

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 4 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Jutz wrote:

No, I actually bought a new TU score power report because CK was listing the collections accounts as deleted (as expected) but when I opened my new Myfico report, one remained. I assumed it was a CK snafu, but the same thing just happened to awd, but the changes were seen on the official TU report instead of CK

I probably should have quoted OP. My post was directed towards him/her (ETA....in fact, I may have misread the post entirely so I edited it for clarity). In your case, myFICO gets their report info directly from TU. So, if you purchased a new TU FICO report from myFICO and bought a new TU report from transunion.com on the exact same day, then the two reports will match. IME CK was always unreliable and commonly alerted me to changes that never occurred or if they had occurred, changed months/years ago.

Message 5 of 12
awdsmama
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

OP, when did you pull from TU and when did you purchase a myFICO report? Have you pulled TU from somewhere after buying from myFICO just to see if the CAs are still showing?

I have been doing daily pulls thru the TU website, and noticed a few of the CAs dropped off Monday or Tuesday of last week.  The last was just noticed yesterday so that one I could understand. 

When I pulled my daily from TU yesterday morning (a few hours before pulling TU from myFico) all the ones I'm referencing were gone BUT they are still on the myFico report that I pulled yesterday.   They are also gone on CK. 

App Free since 2/2013
Message 6 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@awdsmama wrote:

@llecs wrote:

I have been doing daily pulls thru the TU website, and noticed a few of the CAs dropped off Monday or Tuesday of last week.  The last was just noticed yesterday so that one I could understand. 

When I pulled my daily from TU yesterday morning (a few hours before pulling TU from myFico) all the ones I'm referencing were gone BUT they are still on the myFico report that I pulled yesterday.   They are also gone on CK. 

I don't see how it's possible. MyFICO gets their info directly from TU at that moment you go to purchase a new report. I too am a scoring junkie. In my few years here, I've always pulled from myFICO the exact same day as I see the changes to my CMS(s) because I always wanted to know the exact score change. I've never had any discrepencies between my CMSs and myFICO when done the same day.

If I had what you have going on, aside from some head scratching, I probably would recheck the report dates just to make sure an old report wasn't used in the comparison. I have done the daily pull via TU and it has given me old reports in the past, though that doesn't explain why you saw it gone yesterday via the same method. But check those dates. I'd also compare balances too just to have a fair cross-reference. Aside from that, I'd fill my need for curiosity by pulling directly from TU after my myFICO pull just to see whether or not they are there. If the report dates are just a day apart (yesterday and today), then I'd probably call myFICO. Let us know what you find.

Message 7 of 12
awdsmama
Established Contributor

I AM A MORON.  There I said it.  I'm stupid LOL.  

After I purchased my TU report I clicked on my TU quarterly monitoring report, I thought THAT is where the new updated report would be.  Yeah, not so much.  There was a separate link for it.

I feel so dumb LOL.  I APOLOGIZE MYFICO :-)

HOWEVER What I'm also really suprised at now....is that:   even though the myFico TU report that I ran yesterday has 4 fewer CAs than the one from 11/23 --- my  Fico score did NOT change at all!?  I thought for sure a deletion of 4 accounts would give me a boost?

App Free since 2/2013
Message 8 of 12
awdsmama
Established Contributor

This no score change thing has me bummed now :-(  

App Free since 2/2013
Message 9 of 12
Jutz
Valued Contributor

I too should eat some crow.  I knew better than to trust CK with anything!!  My EIDT membership came back today, pulled the report, and boom, there is that last collection account sitting there, not deleted.  I called up the CA and they are submitting again to have it deleted.  Love the people over there, they've been so helpful.  I've heard of plenty of CAs saying "Too bad, we submitted, file a dispute"

Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.