Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU98 is FAKO!!!

tag
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

TU98 is FAKO!!!

Ugh.. I have been such a fool thinking this would be close to my real TU score ...  My FICO TU98 is 670, Got my first Walmart TU08 today and it said 605 !!!!!  I am never paying for the TU98 again, and it should be updated to 04' on this site or removed because it is just as FAKO as CK and the rest of that bunch!!!

Ok done with rant

Edit: WM  TU is 08, not 04 as I had stated.

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: TU98 is FAKO!!!

see i'm a little worried my TU04 might be lower than my TU98 as well. 

Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@mmmlive1999 wrote:

Ugh.. I have been such a fool thinking this woul be close to my real TU score ...  My FICO tu 98 is 670 Got my first Walmart TU04 today and it said 605 !!!!!  I am never paying for the TU98 again, and it should be updated to 04' on this site or removed because it is just as FAKO as CK and the rest of that bunch!!!

Ok done with rant

OP, Wal-Mart's free FICO is TU08 vs. TU04. More lenders use TU98 than TU08. 

That is a big difference though. I'd check the score dates on both and make sure they match. If not, then look for differences, or potential differences since you can't see report detail with Wally World.

Message 3 of 4
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@mmmlive1999 wrote:

Ugh.. I have been such a fool thinking this would be close to my real TU score ...  My FICO tu 98 is 670 Got my first Walmart TU04 today and it said 605 !!!!!  I am never paying for the TU98 again, and it should be updated to 04' on this site or removed because it is just as FAKO as CK and the rest of that bunch!!!

Ok done with rant

OP, Wal-Mart's free FICO is TU08 vs. TU04. More lenders use TU98 than TU08. 

That is a big difference though. I'd check the score dates on both and make sure they match. If not, then look for differences, or potential differences since you can't see report detail with Wally World.

IIecs,

Thank you for the clarification with theTU08 thing, I will update my post.

Both scores were pulled today and I am assuming that since they are both TU that the reports contain the same credit history.

Just kind of lame how I wasted an app spree thinking I was doing so much better on my credit journeySmiley Sad

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.