Senior Contributor
smallfry

Test for TU Deluxe

My Navy Federal account hit TU and EX today as per my TC account. Let's see how long it takes for FICO to report this. EQ SW FICO was asleep on the last update curious if this is the same for all of them.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Test for TU Deluxe

I am also testing.. been only using it a few days, but I should get an alert any time.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

FICO has TU deluxe?  Where is the link?
Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

fused111 wrote:
FICO has TU deluxe?  Where is the link?

Look two threads down. :smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Still didn't report. Also not showing inquiries accurately on either SW or TU Deluxe. I think the best way for FICO to go instead of beating around the bush with these two products is to work out a price for a pull you scores anytime deal. I don't think it costs them much to pull and put together a report. There has to be a number people would pay. Do a tiered deal monthly weekly daily annually. Everything has its price. $15 is prohibitive and even with a 20% discount you're not going to pull a lot. I'd be a willing buyer if the price was reasonable. Monthly is probably enough.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+