Did you mean: 

Text Alerts ?

tag
Ms-Kato
Contributor

Text Alerts ?

Hi

I signed up for Text Alerts but never recieved the confirmation code. I entered

my cell number for the text code to be sent to me weeks ago when I first signed up.

I tried to have it resent several times and still no code..yes my provider is listed on your website as being able to recieve texts.

.I have unlimited Free Texts .

Can someone look into this ?

Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Text Alerts ?

Hi Bluerain,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your text alerts set up.  Have you contacted myFICO Customer Care?  They should be able to help you get that code.

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll track someone down to help you.

-Barry

Message 2 of 7
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@Barry wrote:

Hi Bluerain,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your text alerts set up.  Have you contacted myFICO Customer Care?  They should be able to help you get that code.

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll track someone down to help you.

-Barry

Hi Barry

No I haven't contacted CC ..I do get my email alerts so it's not really a big deal..just easier with texts as oppose to

having to go online via email. I'll call this week and see what's up..Thanks Smiley Happy

Hey Can I get my Name changed to   Ms-Kato

Message 3 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Ms-Kato wrote:

Hi Barry

No I haven't contacted CC ..I do get my email alerts so it's not really a big deal..just easier with texts as oppose to

having to go online via email. I'll call this week and see what's up..Thanks Smiley Happy

I'm certainly not Barry but there is your name change!!

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 7
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Ms-Kato wrote:

Hi Barry

I'm certainly not Barry but there is your name change!!

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Thanks MarineVietVet !

My older Brother was a MarineVietVet ..he joined (not drafted) and was severely injured by shrapnel (he never talks about it) and never been the same from what the family tells me .Purple Heart and all. Boot camp parish island.

Thanks for your service !

Message 5 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Ms-Kato wrote:

Thanks MarineVietVet !

My older Brother was a MarineVietVet ..he joined (not drafted) and was severely injured by shrapnel (he never talks about it) and never been the same from what the family tells me .Purple Heart and all. Boot camp parish island.

I appreciate your brother and his service and I'm sorry it cost him so much.

I understand about him not wanting to talk and I know I didn't come back the same. But freedom comes with a price and many gave much more than I did.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 6 of 7
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Ms-Kato wrote:

Thanks MarineVietVet !

I appreciate your brother and his service and I'm sorry it cost him so much.

I understand about him not wanting to talk and I know I didn't come back the same. But freedom comes with a price and many gave much more than I did.

From a BK years ago to:

You all did your part !

Be Well Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.