Frequent Contributor
gamegrrl

Three Score View and Individual Credit Reports

[ Edited ]

I liked the idea of the three score view, so I purchased it. I was thinking that I would also be able to click under each CRA to see the credit report for that CRA, but that just brings up the three score view, as well.

It wasn't showing me late payments (I have a couple that should be falling off any time now), which is one of the reasons I wanted to get all three credit reports, but I discovered a "View More" link at the bottom right of each listed account.

Hopefully this info will help anyone else who is struggling to find late payment info.

Starting Score: EQ 607 TU 693
Current Score: EX myFICO 750 - EQ myFICO 786 - TU08 (Walmart and Discover) 732 - TU myFICO 728
Goal Score: 800+ across the board!
New Contributor
RainaB13

Re: Three Score View and Individual Credit Reports

try one of the free services like Credit Karma. They have an app you can download. The score is Transunion & their information is pretty accurate.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}