Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To use the Simulation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

To use the Simulation

I looked up the product information on Score Watch and it show this product come with simulation.  So I ordered free trial.  Now I just discovered I have to obtain the Score Watch Power Report to use the simulation, which this simulation is not included in the product of Score Watch.  I am disappointed.  Because after the two report has been obtained I have to pay $10.95  to see more details on my score and use the simulation.  So, I could be spend more than $130 a year for this with yearly fee and 4 times of power reports. 

Are you happy with Score Watch if you have tried?
What was positive and negative?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: To use the Simulation

With Score Watch, you do get two scores. When you pull those, that's when you can access the simulator. Did you not get the first score when you signed up?

I think the website for Score Watch is horribly confusing at first. Be sure to look down below the Score Watch section for the section called "Your FICO scores." If you have a score there, click "View." Otherwise, you get stuck in the loop of the alerts.

I'm mostly happy with Score Watch, although I expected more alerts than I have gotten. I was getting ready to drop it, but the alert explaining why my scores dropped through no fault of my own made it all worth it. (I was reassigned into a different scoring group --see results below.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.