Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Told by CSR that I need to delete myFICO Forums account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Told by CSR that I need to delete myFICO Forums account

Hi, Yesterday I signed up for the forums account. Then I signed up for a monitoring package. But I was unable to log in and see my Dashboard after everything was confirmed. Apparently, I signed up through forums which was my mistake. CSR stated that I need to delete my forums account which is connected to the order and re-order my subscription as though I never registered for forums. But will I lose everything I started?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

Re: Told by CSR that I need to delete myFICO Forums account

Are you sure you don’t just have two different logins now? Old login for the forum and new login for the 3B?

Let me tell you though, I read the title wrong at first and thought you meant Chase Sapphire Reserve told you to delete your myFICO login. I thought, oh no, they’re on to me. I better delete my posts!
Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 2 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

wrote:

Hi, Yesterday I signed up for the forums account. Then I signed up for a monitoring package. But I was unable to log in and see my Dashboard after everything was confirmed. Apparently, I signed up through forums which was my mistake. CSR stated that I need to delete my forums account which is connected to the order and re-order my subscription as though I never registered for forums. But will I lose everything I started?

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with the problem that you are having with your profile, and I'm further confused since it's not possible to delete a forums account.

I've moved your thread to the 'Product Feeback' board so that @Cindy_FICO can help out.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haa, that's what caught my attention too!
Message 4 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

wrote:

Thanks!

I'm looking into this for you. 

Message 5 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

wrote:

Thanks!

Looks like your account doesn't need to be deleted. The CSR sent a PW resent link to you, that should help you keep everything you started here on the forums. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.