Valued Member
susieqj

Tranunion quarterly report due today

I have yet to receive my quarterly report from my fico, for transunion that is due today Nov.17th....
Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: Tranunion quarterly report due today

Hi susie....from what I've read here in the forums, you may need to wait until later tonight.

Like midnight.

Hopefully you can pull it then.

Valued Member
tresa03

So one would need to check and "pull" it manually.. it wouldn't send an alert stating the report is available?
Administrator Emeritus
Barry

tresa03 wrote:
So one would need to check and "pull" it manually.. it wouldn't send an alert stating the report is available?
With FQM, you should get a quarterly email telling you the new report and score are available if you log into your myFICO account.
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.
Valued Member
susieqj

Thank you, I received my report on Wednesday the next day...and I have since cancelled the subscription.

Thanks again...

Valued Member
tresa03

Mine was due 11/19/09 and as of now...no alert... I did receive the weekly alert letting me know that everything is "all clear"
Administrator Emeritus
Barry

tresa03 wrote:
Mine was due 11/19/09 and as of now...no alert... I did receive the weekly alert letting me know that everything is "all clear"
Apparently there was a technical problem that was preventing your report from being pulled. It's now been corrected and you should have your report by tomorrow. Let us know if you don't get it. Sorry for the difficulty.
Barry Paperno, assisted by an invaluable team of dedicated volunteer moderators, launched, grew and guided the myFICO Forums from 2007 to 2012.
Valued Member
tresa03

I got it just a little while ago... Thanks again for the A+ Customer Service:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+