cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to buy my Equifax report but I was hit with the "Error 707" message. Help?

tag
AgentJackBauer
Established Member

Tried to buy my Equifax report but I was hit with the "Error 707" message. Help?

I already have my TU report which I bought a coupe of months ago, but when I tried to buy my Equifax report last night, it gave me the "Error 707" message. What is this and how do I got about fixing it?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Tried to buy my Equifax report but I was hit with the "Error 707" message. Help?

EQ is going through some sort of funk right now. Its been building up and the last day or two has been bad for most. I tried to pull my 3-in-1 reports today and couldn't because of EQ. Check again tomorrow. Hopefully EQ fixes whatever needs to be fixed.

BTW, 24 is getting good. My forum participation will be limited tonight.
Message Edited by llecs on 04-27-2009 04:36 PM
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Tried to buy my Equifax report but I was hit with the "Error 707" message. Help?

EQ is going through some sort of funk right now. Its been building up and the last day or two has been bad for most. I tried to pull my 3-in-1 reports today and couldn't because of EQ. Check again tomorrow. Hopefully EQ fixes whatever needs to be fixed.

BTW, 24 is getting good. My forum participation will be limited tonight.
Message Edited by llecs on 04-27-2009 04:36 PM
Message 2 of 3
AgentJackBauer
Established Member

Thanks for your help LLECS.

And you're right, 24 is getting good! Like Season 2 and 5, this season is a masterpiece!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.