cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel subscription for two days!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription for two days!

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for two days and have been on hold today for 30 mins.  This is ridiculous.  I need someone to answer this call ASAP!  please tell me how to do this in a timely fasion.  I don't want this subscription and cant spend all day on hold.

Thank YOU!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: Trying to cancel subscription for two days!

Have you tried doing it by e-mail?  I can't remember where it is, but log on to your account, click on help and go to the FAQs and search for cancel subscription.  It should provide you with a link to cancel your subcription.  That is how I have canceled in the past and it has been easy.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Tropikal
Established Member

I also tried to Cancel today , you can not cancel online or over email.. Only over the phone and Monday to Friday from yada yada... and after holding on the phone forever and this young lady asking me everything that I could possibly be asked, found one reason to say Sorry Sr.. but I have to end this call due to you not being able to verify your address from  2003. For 2003?  and we are 2013, 10 years ago? **bleep**! what is wrong with these people? That conversation did not ended well... so f***ing pi$$ed!...

Message 3 of 4
mustang66
New Visitor

im still haveing problem trying to cancel,i dont see my prfile,is there a better way

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.