Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Thumbs Up for myFiCO's customer service and BARRY

tag
xxhannahxx
Valued Member

Two Thumbs Up for myFiCO's customer service and BARRY

Well, when I first joined myFiCO a week ago, I swore that it was the worst investment that I had made.  When someone else's report showed up on my file instead of my own c.r., my initial reaction was to blame myFiCO for it's negligence.  Both my credit file was correct from Experian and Equifax, but for TransUnion, someone else's file got posted to my account.  I immediately contacted myFiCO and was told that the problem was on the side of the TransUnion.  So I contacted TransUnion and was told the problem was on the side of the third party (myFiCO). 

What happened that caused this mishap is unknown and week later, I really don't care since the problem was fixed by Barry.  Barry was very sympathetic to the problem and helped to fix this.  He got to the core of the problem and resolved our issues.  It took tremendous time and effort but nevertheless, he never gave up and finally resolved it.

I have full respect for Barry and what he brings to this forum and to the company.  

Hannah

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
xxhannahxx
Valued Member

Re: Two Thumbs Up for myFiCO's customer service and BARRY

Ooops, forgot to mention haulings too.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad it worked out for you. I know that was pretty scary there.

You're right, Barry's the best.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Alright, that'll be enough of that!!!  Sorry you had that bad experience, xxhannahxx, but glad I was able to help resolve it.Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
freddk

I think i'm having the same issue right now. Can you please contact me, Barry. I'm freaking out here. I just got two credit alerts from scorewatch. One is for a balance increase on a $5,000+ Bank of America account and another is for an inquiry for Directtv. I did not authorize the inquiry, and I have never had an account with bank of america. I checked my credit reports on chaseidprotection.com and its showing nothing from these two.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.