Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-factor authentication would be nice

tag
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Two-factor authentication would be nice

Has the development team ever considered/discussed this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: Two-factor authentication would be nice

Bump. In a time of constant data breaches, two/multi factor authentication seems it should be standard.
Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Blodreina wrote:
Bump. In a time of constant data breaches, two/multi factor authentication seems it should be standard.

I know you first started this thread 2 years ago and didnt get any reponse back, so I'll ping a few people to take a look at this, and maybe give some insight for you.

@Cindy_FICO  @UncleB 

Message 3 of 7
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Lithium currently doesn't support two-factor authentication (from a post a year ago). 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Would be nice," is a generous remark!

I called and asked customer support about this obviously missing feature, and they 'forwarded my feedback to management.' Yeah, right!

Our credit reports are available online through this system!

You would think that this would have been addressed YEARS AGO ... you know ... after the first ten or so major data breaches! These managers must be just flat out incompetent. Fair Issac's CEO, William Lansing, is a terrible CEO for not addressing this right from the top. I guess when the major data breach happens, he'll do what most CEOs do ... say he didn't know what was going on and walk away with his fat bonus checks and parachute plan leaving the company's employees, customers, and shareholders holding the bag.

I think we should consider taking our business elsewhere. I'm going to look around and see what other companies I can find offering this type of service who TAKES SECURITY SERIOUSLY and has proper two-factor authentication in place (Symantec's VIP is excellent btw).

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This really needs to be a priority.  Every secure financial institution offers 2-factor now.  The really good ones (Vanguard) even support U2F keys for outstanding security.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO -- it's 2020 and time for some type of two-factor authentication. You do realize the sensitivity of the information stored on your site and you WILL be targeted soon... right? 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.