cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate 3B Monitoring Prorated Upgrade Questions!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimate 3B Monitoring Prorated Upgrade Questions!?

I recently enrolled in the 3 Credit Bureau Monitoring for $24.99/Month on June 24 (almost 3 weeks ago). I got a message at the bottom of my Dashboard saying I could upgrade to the 3B Ultimate at a prorated price, since it hasn't been a month. It says you get a fresh report from all 3 Credit Bureaus quarterly, which is worth the extra $5/month for me, so I am going to do it here in the next 24-48 hours.... But my question is will it provide a "newer" or more accurate score than what I already have? It says that they have to pull the information again, and my score has been on a great climb in the 3 weeks I've been enrolled. I've got some things that haven't updated on Transunion FICO, but have on the other 2. Any help/experience is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ultimate 3B Monitoring Prorated Upgrade Questions!?

Creditchecktotal gives FICO scores and fresh report pulls 3 times a month. That is 12 reports in the same time period that MyFico will give you one. If you call to cancel your trial, they will offer you 2 years at 14.97 per month. Much better than MyFico. Just an FYI if you want a much better service at a better price.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.