Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate 3B order error message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimate 3B order error message

Hello All

I just attempted to purchase the Ultimate 3B and I received the following message....

Our apologies, an error has occurred...

While processing your FICO® Ultimate 3B order, we discovered that the credit reports from Experian do not currently contain enough information to meet the minimum scoring criteria required to calculate a FICO® Score. In order for a FICO® Score to be calculated, a report must contain:
  1. At least one account which has been open for six months or more.
  2. At least one account that has been updated in the past six months.
  3. No indication that the consumer is deceased.

We are unable to process your FICO® Ultimate 3B order at this time.

Your credit card will not be charged.

My mortgage has been modified (first payment after approval was October 2016) and I have not had any other open credit for quite some time (i.e., auto, cc).  Does this mean that currently I have NO CREDIT?

Help!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: Ultimate 3B order error message

Pull your Federally-mandated free reports from www.annualcreditreport.com (if you haven't in the last 12 months), and see what is still being reported.

If the modified loan is not being updated monthly, and no other accounts are open, then that message is correct - you have no FICO score, and won't until you have at least one 6-month old account actively reporting. (Yeah, that can be a bit of a Catch-22. Consider opening a secured credit card.)

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.