Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Umn okay -

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Umn okay -

I just got off the phone with trying to cancel a product (and possibly get my money back) and the woman was ABSOLUTELY rude to me....

I expect this from a debt collector.... but i am sorry, i paid 40 dollars for something, and it isnt what i thought it was..... all i wanted was for her to cancel it and maybe i could get my money back....

I asked to speak with the womans manager, and she said "No sir, that is not an option. Simply put, we can cancel it if you want, but you will not get a refund" 

I asked again to speak with a manager, she then hung up on me.... 

I need some help with this plz.... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Umn okay -

Hello Benjamin_V,

I'm curious as to what exactly it was about the report(s) you bought from myFICO that "wasn't what you thought it was"?

It's unfortunate that you felt the agent was being rude and that you were hung up on.  I'm told the recording of your call demonstrated otherwise.

Just so you know, we do not provide refunds for single credit reports/scores that are successfully delivered.  This is because once you view a report/score you've received the full value of the product.  Sorry you weren't satisfied.

-Barry

Message 2 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

See, and thats all i wanted Barry, if that was told to me that would have been great. But still the impression i was given from the way she addressed the situation was very unprofessional.

Thank you for you quick response though. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous_V wrote:

See, and thats all i wanted Barry, if that was told to me that would have been great. But still the impression i was given from the way she addressed the situation was very unprofessional.

Thank you for you quick response though. 

Very good point that I've passed on to customer service.  I know that I'm more likely to understand and agree with a policy if it's explained to me.  Thanks for understanding, and we do appreciate your business.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.