cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm identity when buying report.

tag
jjzeus50

Unable to confirm identity when buying report.

I tried to buy an Equifax report and got the message below.   I don't know my score,  never seen my report.  But I got instant approvals on both my cards (Cap 1 and IT) so I'm not sure why this happened.  But my first CC,  Capital One was opened in 11/2012.      Less than 6 months maybe?    The questions did not apply to me at all.    I hope there is nothing wrong with my report.     If I do nothing,  will the pending charge be removed from CC?     Thanks very much!   

Thank you for your recent visit to myFICO.com.

Unfortunately, we were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt. Your security is important to us, and therefore you will need to confirm your identity prior to purchasing any future myFICO® product.

Your identity can be confirmed by a myFICO® Customer Care agent in just a few minutes by following these steps:

1. Gather recent loan or credit card statements (the information on these statements may be used to confirm your identity).
  2. Call our customer support at 1-877-220-1541 (Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 6:00PM or Saturday 7:00AM - 4:00PM PST).

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com, and we look forward to providing credit management services to you.

Regards,
MyFICO® Customer Support
http://www.myFICO.com

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unable to confirm identity when buying report.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.