Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase myfico products

tag
littlelottie
Valued Member

Unable to purchase myfico products

I've tried multiple times to purchase products from myfico, including scorewatch and  EQ scores and reports.  Everything works out fine until I have to enter my SS number. I enter my SS number and it tells me to either login or contact customer service.  So I login and go through the process again and the same thing happens (I'm told to login or contact customer service.  I would really like to check my EQ score.  I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and if so, how was it resolved.  Thanks in advance.

Starting Score (January 2013): TU: 704, EQ: 679, EX: 687
Current Score (September 2013): TU: 741. EQ: 703, EX: 712
Goal Score: 730 Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unable to purchase myfico products

I've seen some posters post an issue with this because they (or spouse) had previously registered or ordered from them before and/or the same poster is using a forgotten secondary profile. Is this possible? MyFICO only allows the SSN to be entered once, IIRC.

Message 2 of 3
littlelottie
Valued Member

Re: Unable to purchase myfico products

@llecs wrote:

I've seen some posters post an issue with this because they (or spouse) had previously registered or ordered from them before and/or the same poster is using a forgotten secondary profile. Is this possible? MyFICO only allows the SSN to be entered once, IIRC.

That was the problem. I'll wait to see if the charges post before attempting to purchase again.  Thanks for the response. 

Starting Score (January 2013): TU: 704, EQ: 679, EX: 687
Current Score (September 2013): TU: 741. EQ: 703, EX: 712
Goal Score: 730 Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.