Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding myFICO products and realtime access to credit reports/scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understanding myFICO products and realtime access to credit reports/scores

I'm trying to understand whether the Suze Orman Platinum (or any other product from MyFico or elsewhere) provide unlimited, realtime access to credit reports and scores from all three bureaus. Can someone please help?

The service I currently allows unlimited access to your report but you can only pull updated information every 30 days.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Understanding myFICO products and realtime access to credit reports/scores

Hi cburns, and welcome to the forum! Smiley Happy

No the Suzie Orman kit only allows you to pull your credit reports one time only. But that one report can be viewed for an entire year.

There are many credit monitoring services that WILL allow you to pull daily. But it's good for only one of the credit reporting agencies.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Understanding myFICO products and realtime access to credit reports/scores

Hi all, 

For those who want to purchased FICO Credit Complete.  

One time charge (or per year) means one report only per year and viewable for 30 days.  

What I found is that the credit bureaus count my accounts that were under bankruptcy protection as missed payments. This is what I can't change. I submitted a couple disputes that I found in my report to all 3 bureaus - no answer. One can order a free credit report each year and see what's going on there with the information on how to submit a dispute, if any, that will probably work better than through the FICO. I feel that I paid my money for nothing. No help at all. I contacted customer service trying to cancel my subscription and get the money back. Result - no refunds and immediate account cancellation so I don't have an access to my purchased product any more, and that's after 12 days of subscription. So, be careful and do it in proper way.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.