Jeffers

Update credit card information?

I lost my credit card and received a new one and need to update my payment method. However, i can't find a link anywhere to do that. Am i missing something?

Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

Re: Update credit card information?

Jeffers wrote:

I lost my credit card and received a new one and need to update my payment method. However, i can't find a link anywhere to do that. Am i missing something?

I really think the only way is to call them. 

Reason is that if we can update our credit card info, then we can technically "cancel" our subscription at anytime and they don't want us to do that!

You read all the horror stories of people trying to cancel their 10 day trial subscription?

Hover over cards for CLs        
Jeffers

Thanks for the reply. Calling them.....that's what i was afraid of. I find it ironic that myfico always talks about keeping your personal information safe but then forces you to give out your ssn and credit card number to a complete stranger over the phone. Unfortunately, i think it's time to end my subscription.

Frequent Contributor
SuperKirby

Jeffers wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Calling them.....that's what i was afraid of. I find it ironic that myfico always talks about keeping your personal information safe but then forces you to give out your ssn and credit card number to a complete stranger over the phone. Unfortunately, i think it's time to end my subscription.

Yeah, all I hear are horrid stories about these products. I'm willing to give it 3 months and test it out. If it is what people say it is, then goodbye myFICO! :smileysurprised:

Hover over cards for CLs        
Regular Contributor
mountainmom

My husband needed to change his info. Emailed them and they said how to access a link. ..that doesn't exist! Emailed them back and they said he'd have to call. My guess is the link is only available when you aren't in that 3 month period.

Garden date: 09/07/2013

Eq 693 TU 698 Exp 718

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+