Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated FICO Scores!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated FICO Scores!

I'm new to the myfico community, I just got the 30 day eval for the SW.  Like a amateur I used both of my Score Power reports in two days.  Now I'm wandering, how do I get updated scores with SW. Does it do it automatically?? Also I've read that there are a lot of problems with the SW scores (not updating and being accurate), are there any other services on the internet that report fico more accurately than the fico website itself?

Message Edited by zparadox on 05-17-2008 08:03 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
TheArcher
New Contributor

Re: Updated FICO Scores!

It should update your Equifax scores automatically, but there have been problems lately. There is no service that monitors your Transunion or Experian FICO scores on the internet, you would have to buy those every time you want them. Equifax.com does offer a score watch monitoring service which is pretty much the same as the one you get here, and they are FICO scores.

A lot of people like to use True Credits 3 in 1 monitoring service for $14.95 a month, it gives you unlimited pulls for all three credit reports, but the scores ARE NOT FICO scores, it's a Transrisk score which is made by Transunion, they're pretty much worthless, I've seen over a 100 point difference in those and my FICO score, but the monitoring of all 3 reports is pretty nice. There's so much more as I'm sure other people will explain. Smiley Wink

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." -Thomas Paine
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.