cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Ultimate 3B from ScoreWatch or stick to free services (CS, CK, etc)

tag
alexvale
Contributor

Upgrade to Ultimate 3B from ScoreWatch or stick to free services (CS, CK, etc)

Currently have ScoreWatch locked into $9.95mo from special promotion and thinking of upgrading to Essentials 3B just to keep track of my credit until I'm done getting my debt down to 10% UR from the 38% I have now.

I want to know my FICO score where I stand before applying for credit cards to consolidate my revolving debt to a 0% BT.

Should I stick to free sites like CreditSesame, Credit Karma, Lending Tree, etc?  Other option is to buy the reports from EX and TU when my going to apply...

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upgrade to Ultimate 3B from ScoreWatch or stick to free services (CS, CK, etc)

Depends on it you have the money. I'm like you where I want to know my true FICO Scores. If you do and have the money you have 2 options.... myFICO and Credit Check Total. ($30 but call to cancel and on the automated system it will give you the service for $15 to stay active) CCT updates all 3 FICO's. monthly. MyFICO had other benefits tho. Many more scores but only every 3 months. But any change to a FICO 8 will send you an alert if it is accompanied by a change on your report.

GL with your decision.
Message 2 of 3
alexvale
Contributor

Re: Upgrade to Ultimate 3B from ScoreWatch or stick to free services (CS, CK, etc)

Thanks for the info!

I've decided to stick with the free available services.  Managed to find all 3 FICO 8 for free with monthly updates and some services update weekly, biweekly or monthly.

The only one I cant figure out is TU TrueIdentity... can't find how to update the report.

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.