Did you mean: 

Upgrading from scorewatch?

tag
Mshellt
New Contributor

Upgrading from scorewatch?

How should one upgrade from score watch to 3-Bureau
Credit Monitoring
? I was not sure if I should cancel my scorewatch subscription and then purchase the 3-Bureau
Credit Monitoring
as a separate product, or if scorewatch has an upgrade option somewhere.

Starting Score: 630
Current Score:Equifax: 776 TransUnion: 746 Experian: 747

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
thisisafakename

Re: Upgrading from scorewatch?

bump this thread.

I'm disappointed how this is not being made clear on the product page. Either way, if we actually have to cancel the existing subscription first, that would be a total pain, as the only way to do that is to call customer support, and this is 2014 - we don't use telephone anymore!

Message 2 of 6
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

Why would you switch? 3B stinks.

Message 3 of 6
Mshellt
New Contributor

@thisisafakename wrote:

bump this thread.

I'm disappointed how this is not being made clear on the product page. Either way, if we actually have to cancel the existing subscription first, that would be a total pain, as the only way to do that is to call customer support, and this is 2014 - we don't use telephone anymore!

It is a bit confusing..They switched me over via the phone very smoothly and refunded what was left of my scorewatch! I thought that was nice.

Message 4 of 6
Mshellt
New Contributor

@EvilR-T wrote:

How so? Now that I've switched, I can see all three bureaus instead of just one. Does it lack features found only in scorewatch?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mshellt wrote:

@EvilR-T wrote:

How so? Now that I've switched, I can see all three bureaus instead of just one. Does it lack features found only in scorewatch?

It sucks at updating and is very slow. Credit Karma does a better job at monitoring, but than you won't get all 3B.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.