Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upset about score watch

tag
meka1984
Regular Contributor

Upset about score watch

DH received a my fico alert when I checked I only saw a inquiry change. Then a letter from EQ came dated for 3/21 that showed 2 deletions. Pulled power report and there it was a 22 pt difference from score watch. I'm canceling! I check his and mine. Disgusted!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Upset about score watch

@meka1984 wrote:
DH received a my fico alert when I checked I only saw a inquiry change. Then a letter from EQ came dated for 3/21 that showed 2 deletions. Pulled power report and there it was a 22 pt difference from score watch. I'm canceling! I check his and mine. Disgusted!

Congrats on the score increase and deletions! Assuming you had correctly set your Target Score to match your current score to catch that increase, then know that SW doesn't alert you to dropped accounts like your 2 deletions. However, it will alert you to score increases if those deletions caused by such, and SW (based on the SW Guide) monitors your score for changes every 7-10 days for that. Since your EQ letter was dated 3/21, I bet you would have received one shortly.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.