Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY UPSETTING - Score watch

tag
pokerpro
Frequent Contributor

VERY UPSETTING - Score watch

I have been utilizing score watch for a year now

I just called to cancel the service cause I just have no need for such close monitoring at this point.

It was useful but I do not need it at this point

Steven whom I spoke with, was RUDE, kept saying "like I said you will get an email of cancellation. Do you need anything else?

it was very upsetting, I will not use anything from my fico or recommend it to any of my friends.

I got the 10 day free trial and i kept it the membership for a year, so I paid my dues. That was out of line for him to talk to me this way

just cause I want to cancel.

oh well

BK7 Discharge: October 2004 Starting Score: 590 March 2018 EQ & EX & TU FICO Score: 846 & 847 & 850

Goal Score: 800+ across the board | Goals Hit: 3 Active Cards: 2

Gardening Since: October 2015 Garden Goal: Oct 2018

Wish List: | None

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
VirusCredit13
Regular Contributor

Re: VERY UPSETTING - Score watch

I'm real confused what you wanted out of him after he canceled your account? Annoying would of been if he tried to resell it to you or sell you something else. 

It seemed like he did what you asked and then asked if you needed something else, which if you didn't whats the issue?

Message 2 of 3
pbflyer

Re: VERY UPSETTING - Score watch

What they wanted was some good old fashioned customer service and a guarantee this would be cxd

I have been a member for a number of years and find it difficult to cx.  I do not have time to sit on hold

product has declined in service and reliabiltiy

if you are lurking, please use the 14.95 to pay down your debt and track using other sources for free.  There are a few.  None including score watch will ever be able to guarantee what you see today is what potential or current creditors see

Score watch has become a fraud unto itself. 

Get out or stay out and use your funds in a more productive manner

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.