Regular Contributor
yellowcake

WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET WHAT I'M PAYING FOR?

I signed up for quarterly monitoring last year.  I was very happy with the service until this month.  It used to be at the 3 month mark, I'd get an email from myfico telling me my TU score and reports have been updated. Cool beans.

I've hit the 3-month mark since my last update last week.  No email.  I log into my account.  Score hasn't been updated.  I call customer service yesterday.  Instead of worrying about solving my problem, the csr (who a very nice guy, btw) tried to sell me other stuff, which I declined.  He wasn't very clear on what was going on, told me he would escalate the issue.  Ok.

I log into my account, today, still nothing.  I send an email.  I get a reply telling me to call to have my issue resolved.

So I call.  Another CSR tells me she went ahead and added a report to my account and that everything is good.  I get off the phone, log into my account, STILL NOTHING!

I am very patient, but I hate being told BS by csr's who don't know what they're doing.  My next call is going to be to a supervisor who can help me, or to the cancellation department.  This is a nice service when it works, but I don't think I should have to beg for something I'm paying for.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET WHAT I'M PAYING FOR?

It's been a couple of years since I last subscribed. When I did have it TUQM had a feature within it that showed when your next TU FICO report will be pulled. What date does it show?

Also I don't think it's the exact same time every three months because of shorted months like February. 

Regular Contributor
yellowcake

I ended up calling to cancel. The retention person I spoke to told me that my 3 month clock got reset because I ordered (and paid $15!) for an off-cycle TU score a month . What kind of BS is that?

It's a shame how bad myfico's customer service has become.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

yellowcake wrote:
I ended up calling to cancel. The retention person I spoke to told me that my 3 month clock got reset because I ordered (and paid $15!) for an off-cycle TU score a month . What kind of BS is that?

I use to pull both FICO reports 3x/mo in my pre-mortgage days and subscribed to TUQM for that discount. I pulled 8 times at a minimum in between the quarterly pull and nothing reset. Someone gave you some bad info.

Blogger
HiLine

llecs wrote:

yellowcake wrote:

I use to pull both FICO reports 3x/mo in my pre-mortgage days and subscribed to TUQM for that discount. I pulled 8 times at a minimum in between the quarterly pull and nothing reset. Someone gave you some bad info.

+1

MyFICO needs to train their customer service representatives better ...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+