cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET WHAT I'M PAYING FOR?

tag
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET WHAT I'M PAYING FOR?

I signed up for quarterly monitoring last year.  I was very happy with the service until this month.  It used to be at the 3 month mark, I'd get an email from myfico telling me my TU score and reports have been updated. Cool beans.

I've hit the 3-month mark since my last update last week.  No email.  I log into my account.  Score hasn't been updated.  I call customer service yesterday.  Instead of worrying about solving my problem, the csr (who a very nice guy, btw) tried to sell me other stuff, which I declined.  He wasn't very clear on what was going on, told me he would escalate the issue.  Ok.

I log into my account, today, still nothing.  I send an email.  I get a reply telling me to call to have my issue resolved.

So I call.  Another CSR tells me she went ahead and added a report to my account and that everything is good.  I get off the phone, log into my account, STILL NOTHING!

I am very patient, but I hate being told BS by csr's who don't know what they're doing.  My next call is going to be to a supervisor who can help me, or to the cancellation department.  This is a nice service when it works, but I don't think I should have to beg for something I'm paying for.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET WHAT I'M PAYING FOR?

It's been a couple of years since I last subscribed. When I did have it TUQM had a feature within it that showed when your next TU FICO report will be pulled. What date does it show?

Also I don't think it's the exact same time every three months because of shorted months like February. 

Message 2 of 5
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

I ended up calling to cancel. The retention person I spoke to told me that my 3 month clock got reset because I ordered (and paid $15!) for an off-cycle TU score a month . What kind of BS is that?

It's a shame how bad myfico's customer service has become.
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@yellowcake wrote:
I ended up calling to cancel. The retention person I spoke to told me that my 3 month clock got reset because I ordered (and paid $15!) for an off-cycle TU score a month . What kind of BS is that?

I use to pull both FICO reports 3x/mo in my pre-mortgage days and subscribed to TUQM for that discount. I pulled 8 times at a minimum in between the quarterly pull and nothing reset. Someone gave you some bad info.

Message 4 of 5
HiLine
Blogger

@llecs wrote:

@yellowcake wrote:

I use to pull both FICO reports 3x/mo in my pre-mortgage days and subscribed to TUQM for that discount. I pulled 8 times at a minimum in between the quarterly pull and nothing reset. Someone gave you some bad info.

+1

MyFICO needs to train their customer service representatives better ...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.