Regular Contributor
whipster

WHO IS AVANGATE AND WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME?

One would thing if your entity was changing your would alert your subscribers. Please explain who the eff is AVANGATE?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: WHO IS AVANGATE AND WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME?

I googled Avangate and I guess they are into internet security and virus protection. Are you saying this is related to a myFICO.com purchase?

New Visitor
lbalance

Avangate is a secure commerce and payments platform used by thousands of software and cloud services companies.  Likely FICO is leveraging their platform to manage payments on their behalf.

lloyd1981

I certainly hope not. A check on that firm lists hundreds of complaints of scams, billing errors, over-billing and other cons. My AmEx Business Platinum account advised a transaction by them without card being present. A check of my account shows a pending charge for Fair Isaac / FICO at the same amout. AmEx could not drill deeper until the charge becomes a hard charge. By tomorrow. I did send an email to Fair Isaac asking if Avangate is handling their billing. Waiting for response. Might want to google Avangate complaints and scams and see what comes up.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}