cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY DOESN'T MYFICO HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET YOUR SCORES ON AN UNLIMITED BASIS PER MONTH?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHY DOESN'T MYFICO HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET YOUR SCORES ON AN UNLIMITED BASIS PER MONTH?

When I want to get my scores (new) why do I have to pay the $10.95, or $15.95 fee each time, if I want to monitor my scores weekly this can add up to between $569.40 and $809.00 a year. How do they justify such high fees.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: WHY DOESN'T MYFICO HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET YOUR SCORES ON AN UNLIMITED BASIS PER MONTH?

FREEFALL73 wrote:
When I want to get my scores (new) why do I have to pay the $10.95, or $15.95 fee each time, if I want to monitor my scores weekly this can add up to between $569.40 and $809.00 a year. How do they justify such high fees.
Hi FREEFALL73....Welcome to the FICO Forums! I guess I'd say simple economics is how we "justify such high fees." That is, myFICO has to pay the bureaus for the reports and scores we sell and so we have to charge you for them. If you're looking for a monitoring service, check out Score Watch or ask other members of the community about monitoring services offered elsewhere.  Good luck!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.