Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY!?!? Temporarily Unavailable

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHY!?!? Temporarily Unavailable

Temporarily Unavailable
Sorry – the myFICO® Member Center is temporarily unavailable. Please enter your E-mail address below and we will contact you as soon as the problem is resolved.

Thank you,

I Just got 4 CA deleted from TU, Im anxious to check my score, Whats wrong with our system?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: WHY!?!? Temporarily Unavailable

This is a wild guess, but looking at the time of your post, they might have been doing maintenance. Early Sunday a.m. is a common time for this with many websites.

OTOH, there's another thread by contractor, who got the same message.

I would be going nuts wanting to know myself! Hope you get good results.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

going2tdc wrote:
Temporarily Unavailable
Sorry – the myFICO® Member Center is temporarily unavailable. Please enter your E-mail address below and we will contact you as soon as the problem is resolved.

Thank you,

I Just got 4 CA deleted from TU, Im anxious to check my score, Whats wrong with our system?

Hi going2tdc....While I can't say for sure what the problem was, if you were trying to order very early Sunday morning, this is when much of the system maintenance is done so that could explain it.  You shouldn't have any trouble if you try again.  Sorry for the difficulty.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not taking my order. Odd

Edit to add:

Our apologies, an error has occurred...
Thank you for visiting myFICO®,

We are unable to process your request at this time. Normally, this is due to the system being busy. Please try again later today or tomorrow. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you
myFICO® Customer Care

Message Edited by contractor on 08-18-2008 06:16 PM
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixed ! I cleared my cookies for MyFico and it works fine. Defective cookies, go figure.
Message 5 of 7
treski
Frequent Contributor

contractor wrote:
Fixed ! I cleared my cookies for MyFico and it works fine. Defective cookies, go figure.

Ugh.  I keep getting the message when I try to check my TU here.  How do I fix my cookies?  (I don't even know what cookies are ... can you help me?)  Thanks!
NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa $25k, USAA MC $3.5k, USAA Amex $3.5k
Message 6 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

treski wrote:

contractor wrote:

Ugh.  I keep getting the message when I try to check my TU here.  How do I fix my cookies?  (I don't even know what cookies are ... can you help me?)  Thanks!

It may not be your cookies, treski, so I would try ordering again before clearing your cookies.  I just checked and don't see that there are any outages or other major technical problems at the moment.  If you try again and still get this error message, and if you still want to clear your cookies, I'm sure someone will reply with help if you want to post again here (I'm terrible with that kind of thing).
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.