Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web site link incorrect?

tag
Burgy
Established Member

Web site link incorrect?

When I log into My Fico I'm presented with my score, Scorewatch status and so on. In the lower right hand side is this list:

Your Quick Links

If I click on Credit Correction Center I'm taken to this page:

https://www.myfico.com/crediteducation/articles/mortgage-crisis/

How is this the credit correction center? Looks more like an information page on the mortgage issue. Clicking around I see nothing regarding "Correcting" my credit. Maybe that item should be renamed?

Maybe I'm missing something but I clicked there assuming it was a site to correct errors in my current credit report. Not a lesson on the mortgage problems.

3/31/08 - TU674 EX644 EQ640
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Web site link incorrect?

You're right. 

When you log onto myFICO, click "View" on your Equifax report.  That will take to to your FICO Report page (with FICO Score Summary).  Fairly close to the top of the page, on the right, there is a box labeled "Next Steps," click that.  You'll arrive at a page that will include "Find and dispute errors on your credit report."
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reporting this BUrgpath.  I'll report this and see if we can get it fixed in our next release.
Message 3 of 7
Burgy
Established Member

Thanks Jen, appreciate your help.

Jen, would you mind checking this thread too please.

My screen name should read Burgpath. The 'u' should be small, I just fat fingered while typing. Can you fix that?

Thanks again!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, you're all set with a lower case u!
Message 5 of 7
Burgy
Established Member

Thanks Jen, I appreciate the help!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boy, not sure why the change isn't taking hold Burgpath.  I'll have to consult someone about this as I'm sure I saved the changes.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.