cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am I paying for?

tag
Soxfan827

What am I paying for?

One week ago approved for the CSP.  Received the card on Monday of this week and I have used it three times.  As of yet no score watch messages.  Nothing regarding new credit or new accounts.  I thought these things were supposed to be reported to me in order that I could monitor my credit.  Any thoughts???

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What am I paying for?

@Soxfan827 wrote:

One week ago approved for the CSP.  Received the card on Monday of this week and I have used it three times.  As of yet no score watch messages.  Nothing regarding new credit or new accounts.  I thought these things were supposed to be reported to me in order that I could monitor my credit.  Any thoughts???

New CCs typically don't report as soon as you get it. Some are fast, but most will start reporting around your statement date. I've had some report 2+ months after being approved. Are you certain it has already reported to EQ?

Message 2 of 3
HiLine
Blogger

Re: What am I paying for?

I know that Chase does not report new accounts immediately unlike Bank of America. I wouldn't worry about it. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.