cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

All three credit scores as often as possible.  Maybe not daily, but monthly?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 11 of 22
PCR20
Regular Contributor

All Three FICOs once daily, just like TC but for real...
When you are waiting for something to get fixed so you can complete a large purchase, you need to be able to watch this data closely.

Starting Score: 05/12/2007 was 724 average on all 3
Current Score: 02-10-2017 EQ=839 EX=837 TU=832
Message 12 of 22
smallfry
Senior Contributor

How much would you pay to be able to see all three FICO score updated daily? I don't imagine most people pull their scores for all three more than quarterly. Could be wrong there. That's about $200 annually. Would you pay $500 a year for this kind of service? How about FICO makes like the PO and offers a forever score? LOL. I'd pay $500 to feed the addiction.
Message 13 of 22
Beledona
Regular Contributor

I really like the idea of being able to pull my scores but not the discounted price 13.56 each time for each score.  I think that there should be an annual fee in the price range of 250. that is a do-able price and divide it into a payment plan over the next 4 months
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was a member of myFICO and Equifax in the past.  I'm back on a trial basis and quickly noticed that they still have not resolved the issue of not being able to give timely alerts to score changes.  It's clear that they do it for financial reasons so people can purchase and repurchase. I'm looking for value and accuracy.  What good does it do me to pay for something that doesn't deliver on it's promises. Daily updates? Good luck!  Revenues would suffer and we can't have that!  That's why I stick with TC's FAKO.  TC gives me EQ's info a week before FICO and EQ does. This not only is real time (instant access) it helps catch identity fraud better.
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny... during my trial period, I recieved a score watch alert at least once a week... since the trial period ended... I have yet to receive anything!  It's been over a month... and NOTHING... this is such a disappointment.  I am waiting for my next alert and if I don't get it soon, I am canceling. 
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I got three-bureau monitoring, I wouldn't have a use for other monitoring products, so I'd cancel the other services I'm using.

One other feature I'd like: being able to set acceptable times for the SMS messages. I've been woken up a couple of times. Smiley Happy

The other thing I'd like (this is a little off-topic) is Score Simulator for EX. That would rock, even if it had to be added as a premium ($1-2).

The last ScoreWatch alert I got was 3 days ago. Last one before that was 3 days prior.
Message 17 of 22
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was a member of myFICO and Equifax in the past. I'm back on a trial basis and quickly noticed that they still have not resolved the issue of not being able to give timely alerts to score changes. It's clear that they do it for financial reasons so people can purchase and repurchase. I'm looking for value and accuracy. What good does it do me to pay for something that doesn't deliver on it's promises. Daily updates? Good luck! Revenues would suffer and we can't have that! That's why I stick with TC's FAKO. TC gives me EQ's info a week before FICO and EQ does. This not only is real time (instant access) it helps catch identity fraud better.

Truecredit is good for watching out for indentity theft. Careful. Daily pulling while it will result in you losing inquiries on TU and eventually EQ (as long as you do NOT pull any EQ reports) you run the risk of split files. This is not easy to rectify. Wanna see the ruthlessness of the credit reporting agencies and see how much they really care about you and your credit? Try to have a split file merged. Read the horror stories on CB and CIC about split files.
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to see more inquiry analysis on MyFico reports. There is already some "filtering" in that inquiries over a year old aren't displayed as they don't affect one's FICO score.

We know that multiple reported inquiries within a given window are permitted and scored as one inquiry to permit car loan shopping and mortgage shopping. Show it on the reports.

Ideally, I'd like to see the inquiries which all fall in one de-duplication window listed together and identified as such. If I go car or home loan shopping, and some of the inquiries don't get correctly coded by the loan company as auto or mortgage related, it would pop out to me on a MyFico report.

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

ability to do daily credit pulls of all 3.

Also I would like to have a **bleep** dispute department where you can talk with 1 person regarding items you have disputed since we get these canned responses back when we dispute something.

Simply put, we painstakingly detail our disputes to get the facts straight.  We put these into letters to your company and then it just gets scanned and we get a blanket response. 

Recently I did a Procedural request for verification, and IT IS CRITICAL that I know how it was verified.  I get a canned response of blah blah blah electronically.  THIS tells me nothing.  Who the hell am I supposed to talk to at the Collection Agency when they say they did not verify it.  I need facts, not canned responses.  I need to know who did what and when.

Your company put me in a position I did not want to be in.  I had to **bleep** nearly get an attorney and force the issue to the point of almost going to court to get them to delete an account that they could not prove was mine.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.