Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does scorewatch actually do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does scorewatch actually do?

Hi, I have scorewatch and am under the impression that anytime my score changes I will get an alert showing my new FICO score.  Is that correct? Even if it happens every month when the CC cycles end then it would be OK.  I just want to get scores without shelling out $14.95 each time.  Will I get new scores about every month or have I misunderstood?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should get a scorewatch anytime score changes or acco...

You should get a scorewatch anytime score changes or accounts change status.  Recently those alerts haven't been coming as they should based on my observation and the other posts to this board.  If you're looking for once a month then you shouldn't have a problem as long as there is a score or account change in that period of time.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a confession. There's a long story behind this, bu...

I have a confession. There's a long story behind this, but basically, I have both the Equifax and myFICO versions of ScoreWatch. There were bugs at first, and, well, I got both and have kept both for a couple years.

For score changes, I usually get the myFICO one first. For certain other changes, I get the EQ one first.

They're both now consistent enough that I'm canceling the Equifax version.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.