Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does this mean?

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com®.

We regret that we cannot provide you with your Score Power Report as Equifax was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Please Note: Your account has not been charged. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase on your account. These funds are held temporarily and won't be posted as an actual charge until your order is complete. If you don't complete this order, this pre-authorization will be removed by your bank after a few days.

Thank you,

myFICO® Customer Support

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What does this mean?

I'm not sure what that means but, you might have better luck getting an answer if this question was posted in the myFICO-Product-Feedback Forum.

Message 2 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

I agree that it probably needs to be over here.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

I agree that it probably needs to be over here.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

I figured this question would be best answered by Barry, and he would most likely come across it here faster.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got something similar when I tried to sign up.  I called and asked, and I wasn't able to get my score because I had no score. No account activity in the last six months.  The lady also said that my addresses were not updated which is not uncommon because we move around a lot.   They still wouldn't sell me a score, though, unless I sent in two forms of ID and proof of address.  They did put a hold on my debit card, but it did come off in two day.

Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I got something similar when I tried to sign up.  I called and asked, and I wasn't able to get my score because I had no score. No account activity in the last six months.  The lady also said that my addresses were not updated which is not uncommon because we move around a lot.   They still wouldn't sell me a score, though, unless I sent in two forms of ID and proof of address.  They did put a hold on my debit card, but it did come off in two day.

There are minimum score requirements that must be met in order for a score to be generated unfortunately. I suggest pulling your free reports from annualcreditreport.com and seeing if EQ and/or TU meet these requirements. MyFICO would block any purchases because there's no score to show. Per moving, I moved recently and didn't have any issues, though it seemed like I used a CC or debit card that already reflected my new address, even though the address on myFICO was the old one. IMO, you don't need to send in anything if you update your creditors (and they in turn will update your CRs within a month of that update).

http://www.myfico.com/CreditEducation/questions/requirement-for-fico-score.aspx

What are the minimum requirements for a FICO score?

There's really not much to it; in order for a FICO® score to be calculated, a credit report must contain these minimum requirements:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, now I know the ins and outs of everything.  At that time, I had had few long standing good, but unused,  accounts that I didnt realize had fallen off Smiley Sad.   It didnt bother me other than I could not rent a car because I didnt have a credit score.  That is why I called them in the first place--because the lady at the car rental counter said that my score was too low to rent a car.   Of course, I  then found out that she was wrong--I just didnt have a score at all.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.