Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What good is ScoreWatch???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What good is ScoreWatch???

I paid my 90 bucks...now what?  It's been almost 2 months and I've had one alert...about a 1 point drop in my fico score from equifax.  This occurred even though my total debt balance dropped by over $4000. 

When they say changes in individual balances don't affect your score so much as the total debt...that doesn't seem to be the case.

Despite paying $90, I still have to buy my scores???

Someone please tell my why I paid for this farce...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: What good is ScoreWatch???

@Anonymous wrote:
I paid my 90 bucks...now what? It's been almost 2 months and I've had one alert...about a 1 point drop in my fico score from equifax. This occurred even though my total debt balance dropped by over $4000.
When they say changes in individual balances don't affect your score so much as the total debt...that doesn't seem to be the case.
Despite paying $90, I still have to buy my scores???
Someone please tell my why I paid for this farce...

You don't have to pay for your EQ score you already get updates on that. You paid $90? Ouch. I pay $50 for the year. Your score will update just be patient.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch costs $89.95 annually, and supposedly monitors EQ score daily...I've seen one negative alert in 2 months, despite a falling debt load. 

If I wanted to monitor TU and EX, I suppose I have to pay more, correct?

Man...I am trying to bring my debt down...not increase it.
Message 3 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Have you read the SW thread?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.