Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What hapened to scorewatch?

tag
ando35
Frequent Contributor

What hapened to scorewatch?

I signed up for score watch but all I got was an EQ score and report. There is no score watch section or notifications settings?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What hapened to scorewatch?

@ando35 wrote:

I signed up for score watch but all I got was an EQ score and report. There is no score watch section or notifications settings?

When you first sign up with SW, you are given your first of two EQ FICO reports. The report looks exactly as if you purchased a stand alone EQ FICO report via FICO Standard. It's the same and there's no SW section. However, if you go into your "My Account" page you'll see a ScoreWatch bar underneath your TU and EQ FICO scores. When you click that, you can access tabs leading back to your score history, alerts, and settings. Be sure to set your recently pulled EQ FICO to EXACTLY match your target score within the Settings. As you get new alerts, IMMEDIATELY change your target score to match the last known score. Lather rinse and repeat.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.