Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to mu EX and TU scores?

tag
tradeforcash
Established Member

What happened to mu EX and TU scores?

I logged in today to find no score except for my EQ score....

I have paid for all 3 scores, and updated when I received an alert. They were there last week.

Today the only score is EQ, the othes just have ??? where the score is, and at the bottom of the page, all my history of the other CA's score is gone.....

so what happened? I thought the scores would stay there at least, and I can't beleive the history is gone also.....

2/08 TU-654/EQ-656/EX-643
4/08 TU-653/EQ-659/EX-650
6/08 TU-711/EQ-679/EX-679
Almost to all 700 club
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: What happened to mu EX and TU scores?

Sorry, tradeforcase, but your FICO Standard and FICO Credit Complete reports and scores are only viewable for 30 days.

Reports and scores received through the other myFICO products -- Score Watch, FICO Quarterly Monitoring, and Suze Orman's FICO Kit -- are viewable for as long as the product/subscription is open.

This 30 day viewability is stated when you purchase, but it's easily overlooked.  This is why it's a good idea to print out your reports as soon as you get them.

tradeforcash wrote:
I logged in today to find no score except for my EQ score....

I have paid for all 3 scores, and updated when I received an alert. They were there last week.

Today the only score is EQ, the othes just have ??? where the score is, and at the bottom of the page, all my history of the other CA's score is gone.....

so what happened? I thought the scores would stay there at least, and I can't beleive the history is gone also.....

Message 2 of 4
tradeforcash
Established Member

Well I did print them out, but not the actual score...

It would be nice if the scores at least stayed, so you would have a histroy of your credit score for that CRA............
2/08 TU-654/EQ-656/EX-643
4/08 TU-653/EQ-659/EX-650
6/08 TU-711/EQ-679/EX-679
Almost to all 700 club
Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

tradeforcash wrote:
Well I did print them out, but not the actual score...

It would be nice if the scores at least stayed, so you would have a histroy of your credit score for that CRA............

Are you sure it didn't print out your score?  If you used the "Printable Version" it would have included your score and all of the other information.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.