cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the deal with the myFICO complete product?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the deal with the myFICO complete product?

Ok once you buy the complete product those reports and scores are for one month only for a year? They do not update each month, is that what you are telling me? 42. whatever for a year for only one time reporting is ridiculous.. I thought I was bettering myself by purchasing this instead of paying 14.95 a month for truecredit.com but there I can update my reports daily if wanted and it keeps me informed of any changes to my reports.. if this isn't exactly what I am looking for what can I do to cancel and have the money sent back to my credit card? When you say the scores on true credit aren't right at all , are you saying the FICO scores are dead on as far as what lenders see? Once my 30 day viewing of my reports and scores are up what will be next.. wait for a year to see them again?  I need information so I will know if I need to cancel this subscription to this or not. Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the deal with the myFICO complete product?

Well so many viewers and no replies.. can't believe no one knows what is going on with this.. I think you do , just don't want to share.
Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: What is the deal with the myFICO complete product?

mcs31872 wrote:
Ok once you buy the complete product those reports and scores are for one month only for a year? They do not update each month, is that what you are telling me? 42. whatever for a year for only one time reporting is ridiculous.. I thought I was bettering myself by purchasing this instead of paying 14.95 a month for truecredit.com but there I can update my reports daily if wanted and it keeps me informed of any changes to my reports.. if this isn't exactly what I am looking for what can I do to cancel and have the money sent back to my credit card? When you say the scores on true credit aren't right at all , are you saying the FICO scores are dead on as far as what lenders see? Once my 30 day viewing of my reports and scores are up what will be next.. wait for a year to see them again?  I need information so I will know if I need to cancel this subscription to this or not. Thanks.

Hi mcs31872 and welcome to the FICO Forums!

The score you get as part of any myFICO product is generated from that day's credit report only. The annual renewal version of FICO Credit Complete provides a $5 discount and annual updated scores that you will be billed for once per year.

Prior to purchasing this product you were informed of these terms, both on the Products page and during the order process. If you'd like to cancel the automatic renewal, simply contact Customer Support (see top nav bar on this page) and they'll see that you're not billed again next year.

And, yes, FICO scores are "dead on as far as what lenders see."Smiley Happy

Once your 30 day viewing is up, you can either wait a year or purchase additional scores prior to that.

For more information about this and other myFICO products, I recommend: 1) the myFICO Products page; 2) Customer Support FAQ; 3) Search box in the FICO Forums; 4) calling Customer Support.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.