cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between myfico.com and myfico/12?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the difference between myfico.com and myfico/12?

Hello

Little confused here, what is the difference betwen myfico.com and myfico/12 site?

Thanks..

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: What is the difference between myfico.com and myfico/12?

They both give you the same scores. The /12 site lists all four negatives on your report. If your scores are in the low 700's or above, you don't have all the negatives displayed on a regular myFICO report. (I think it starts around 720, but it might be as low as 690; can't remember.) Also, the /12 site doesn't display the positive factors, which are really just warm fuzzies anyway, and I don't think they display the Good - Very Good - Great bars on the first screen.

But it's a legitimate FICO score, and the four negatives are the four that your lenders see. It's just that as your scores get higher, reasons 4, 3, and eventually 2 don't have much impact on your scores, so the regular myFICO score reports don't show them.

If you do get a /12 report, you'll have to clear your cache or erase your cookies or something, or else your browser will keep going back there instead of to the standard version. (Help me out here, techie people!)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.