cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What product offers the most information?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What product offers the most information?

Currently I use the EQ reports with the FICO scores....ScoreWatch.

I would like to also get my TU & EX reports too......like how I get my EQ reports....where I am updated anytime there is a change in score.

Is there a package that will offer real time scores for all 3 all year round..like I have now with my ScoreWatch...basically just looking for a complete package that I can look at whenever I want...thanks!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What product offers the most information?

No unfortunately, there is no product like you describe, which will monitor TU and EX (and provide FICO scores for each of those CRAs) the way that SW monitors EQ.  Many of us have been wishing for such a product for a very long time (!!), although there is nothing that fits the bill right now.

You can, however, get your TU and EX FICO scores/reports as a one-time pull (giving you a snapshot rather than monitoring over time) right here at myFICO.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is so odd...u would think they would offer a complete package like that, it would be very helpful.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inter-company politics are what are blocking myFICO from offering a full-spectrum monitoring tool.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.