Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What product to get

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What product to get

I would like to see my fico score and credit report for tu/eq.

will I need to purchase them separately?

do one of the programs offer a monthly report/score update?

can I pay monthly fee for this or do I need to buy once a month to keep score/report updated?

looking for some clarity, for some reason my reading comprehension is not working to well with your

product descriptions.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What product to get

Yes, you need to purchase them separately.

There are two monitoring services available. Score Watch monitors EQ only and will update you to changes including a score change if applicable. It also comes with two free EQ reports per year and give you a discount to $10.95 per FICO report if you surpass the two. FICO® Quarterly Monitoring monitors TU only and for the most part covers the cost of 4 new TU reports on a quarterly basis per year.

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, you need to purchase them separately.

There are two monitoring services available. Score Watch monitors EQ only and will update you to changes including a score change if applicable. It also comes with two free EQ reports per year and give you a discount to $10.95 per FICO report if you surpass the two. FICO® Quarterly Monitoring monitors TU only and for the most part covers the cost of 4 new TU reports on a quarterly basis per year.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, it did help.

Well I'm glad to have my scores. 

It would seem to me that myfico could gobble up a big chunk

of the market if they change their packaging and update options.

IMHO true credit has the best lay out, ease of use, ease of understanding, and ease of disputing.

Just the darn fako score screws it up.

would be nice to be able to do one stop shopping.

Message 3 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I admit that there could be some much needed improvements. I'm certain the Admins read this board from time to time. If you could make some changes, what would they be? Two-in-one reports? Enhanced reports? Better marketing?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone knows how to get a discount more than 20% when subscribing to Score Watch? I will appreciate that if you have it.

Thanks

Message 5 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I think there are greater discounts out there. While we can't post the myFICO discount codes, you could google "myFICO discount codes" and you'd probably find one or two better.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I actually tried hard but could not find valid coupons more than 20%. If you can help me with that and not to publicize it on the forum, I will appreciate it if you can send it to this e-mail address: edited.

Thanks

Edited to remove your personal information. Google is your friend.

Message Edited by llecs on 05-24-2009 09:25 PM
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will try googling it too, save some $$

(edited to remove image. gawwad1, please do not insert such images in your posts.)

Message Edited by Scamp on 06-01-2009 05:50 AM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.