Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the deal with SW?

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Whats the deal with SW?

I've set my "alerts" up like suggested to get my score to update, but it has not changed at all since July 18th. I've has several alerts and new accounts, etc and still no change. My TU and EX FICO's have came up quite abit in the same amount of time and all reporting the same things.

Also, it seems like each time i do get an alert it doubles them up or something. For example it shows an alert on one card increasing by $26, but states there was an increase on 2 cards and when i look its just the same thing.

Any suggestions?

Is my EQ score just really not changing? If so, why? All CR's are currently the same, but TU and EX scores are updating and EQ not? Could it be from an accidental fraud alert i submitted? I was desputing some things on my CR last month and i guess i initiated a 90 day fraud alert on my EQ. I did call and explain to them and had it removed though.

Thanks,

John

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Whats the deal with SW?

If you are getting credit alerts, like for new inquiries or new accounts, then SW provided the latest EQ FICO as of that moment. DW and I both have gone months without any score change. It's normal. Sounds like something is weighing your score down to a point that added accounts don't have an impact (e.g. recent baddies, other new accounts, or lots of inquiries, etc.).

The double alerts for balance increases can be fixed easily. Go into settings. By default, you'll get alerted if your balances increase by $x and by x%. So, if both conditions are met, you'll get a double alert for the same account. If you want that to go away, select "N" for no for one of the two and you'll only get alerted once.

Did you get any alerts since the FA?

Message 2 of 6
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

If you are getting credit alerts, like for new inquiries or new accounts, then SW provided the latest EQ FICO as of that moment. DW and I both have gone months without any score change. It's normal. Sounds like something is weighing your score down to a point that added accounts don't have an impact (e.g. recent baddies, other new accounts, or lots of inquiries, etc.).

The double alerts for balance increases can be fixed easily. Go into settings. By default, you'll get alerted if your balances increase by $x and by x%. So, if both conditions are met, you'll get a double alert for the same account. If you want that to go away, select "N" for no for one of the two and you'll only get alerted once.

Did you get any alerts since the FA?

Thanks for the info....i've gotten updates and alerts on my TU (Walmart & CreditKarma) and got my EX FICO through AMEX. I have gotten plenty of alerts on my EQ here on myFICO through SW, but not change in score all during the FA.

I'm just confused on how my other 2 scores are climbing and doing much better with the same exact info on the reports.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 3 of 6
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

LOL, just got an update yesterday....NO movement since 7/14/12 and just went up 6pts nearly 2 months later to 589 and I'm still not sure that's correct? Everything else seems to have my scores in the mid/upper-mid 600's.

Oh well, at least it didn't go down.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 4 of 6
Freakshow77
Valued Member

Mine is doing the same thing. Except I'm not even getting alerts for new accounts being opened? I dunno if something's wrong Maybe I should call CUstomer service
Message 5 of 6
Domino10

Ditto same problem!

Starting Score: 521
Current Score: 564
Goal Score: 620

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.