Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I start my yearly subscription after 30 day free trial

tag
Madison
Regular Contributor

When I start my yearly subscription after 30 day free trial

When my 30 day free trial expires and my yearly subscription kicks in, will I get a new Score Power Report and updated Score Watch Report?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: When I start my yearly subscription after 30 day free trial

Madison wrote:
When my 30 day free trial expires and my yearly subscription kicks in, will I get a new Score Power Report and updated Score Watch Report?

With Score Watch you get a total of two Equifax Score Power reports per year.

So, if you haven't used both in the first 30 days, you'll be able to use the other one over the next 11 months.  But, if you used both in the first 30 days, then you're done for the year -- unless you want to buy another one which would then be discounted to $10.95 from the regular $15.95 price.

Barry
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When I start my yearly subscription after 30 day free trial

How can you possibly not use at least one report during the initial 30 day trial as one gets used right away?

MyFico charges ~$90/year and at the time of the trial i have paid nothing.

When the subscription period starts i will pay the ~$90 and if i used the 2 trial reports, i receive no reports for a year?! Responding with "Well, you received them during your trial" is deflating because had i known that if thats all i get, i would have saved the report for later in the year.

I used the 2nd report to confirm that the score change on 7/19 reflected all the account balance changes and it had. But since i was in the Trial Period, i was under the impression that it would reset when i paid the ~$90

I disagree with "charging" me with both my 2 reports for the year during the first 30 days as i am "trying" out your trial, testing the features. First off, using one for the inital report, and then not letting me see what clicking the second report will do.

It seems that I would be wasting ~$90 on just score watch for the first year. My suggestion would be once MyFico secures the annual subscription, refund the 2 reports, it would be an incentive over the monthly payment option.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.