Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does MyFICO update?

tag
CreditusMaximus
New Contributor

When does MyFICO update?

Hello,

I signed up for the free 10 day MyFICO trial last Friday.  I got my initial CR and noticed that a derogatory reported on my EQ (and TU) credit report.  I filed a dispute with EQ and they have removed the derogatory and fixed issues with my personal address.  I pulled my annual EQ credit report on Monday and discovered EQ did make the changes to my credit report.  SW has yet to alert me to these changes to my credit report and any possible change in my credit score.   I did get an initial alert when I disputed the account, but nothing since the derogatory has been removed my account on Sunday by EQ.

When should I expect an update?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: When does MyFICO update?

What changed within the TL? Was it deleted?

IME, SW would update inside of 1-2 days of a given change.

ETA....SW (or any credit monitoring service out there) won't alert you to dropped TLs, though it will monitor your EQ FICO for changes every 7-10 days. If your EQ FICO MOVED FROM or SURPASSED the target score set within your Settings, then you'd get alerted to a score change, assuming that dropped baddie would change your FICO score or raise it. As always, if you do get alerted to a new score, be sure to immediately update your target score to match your current score.

Message 2 of 3
CreditusMaximus
New Contributor

Re: When does MyFICO update?

Thanks for the response.

Yes, the TL was deleted because it was an AU TL with a 30 day late payment for April 2011 I set my target score two points higher than it was last time the report ran. Hopefully I should see a good boost in my credit score.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.